Water photography collection, all photographs by John Gilchrist.
Water in all its form photos by JG, Anything from water droplets to a body of water, liquid or frozen. H20, just add water, ideas inspired by the wet stuff and watery related subjects. 3.5% of water on Earth is fresh water, the remaining 96.5% is salt water, so there is lots of options to photograph water. Everything from sea water to bath water, and of course drinking water is on the to do list. Photo ref: Watercourse, ponds wetlands, puddles. Relevant images relating to water drops, splashes and water spray.
Interested in booking JG as your photographer, Edinburgh Photography Services, Scotland SEND A MESSAGE